Click here for a list of all HCC Projects .
The HCC identifies community needs through a variety of means (community assessments, surveys, networking groups, etc.). Our Project Assessment Committee reviews each project HCC is involved with by using an established set of criteria. This process allows our organization the capacity to carefully evaluate projects and determine their effectiveness with regard to the mission of HCC and the changing needs of Morrison County. View a list of HCC .Project Assessment Criteria.
We consider our organization to be the kick-starters of meaningful projects in Morrison County. Click here to view the HCC Project Model.
- Youth As Resources YAR board grants dollars back to community
- MC Families Families program using Love & Logic parent curriculum, family meal, childcare, prizes and activities
- Youth Summits County-wide leadership summits designed to support youth engagement
- MC Right Track Car clinics targeting teen drivers promote safe roadways in Morrison County.
- Career Exploration Fair Opportunities for teens to explore career interests and education opportunities